National Account Manager
Americorp Financial, LLC is looking to hire highly experienced and motivated National Account Managers to become key contributors to the company’s long -term growth strategy across new and existing markets and geographies. Headquartered in Birmingham, MI, Americorp is a successful well-established equipment leasing company. For 30 years, Americorp has created and provided innovative lease and finance programs for manufacturers, distributors, dealers and resellers, to help them sell capital equipment. The company specializes in small ticket and middle market transactions.
Americorp is offering an outstanding opportunity for seasoned and experienced vendor-oriented equipment leasing and finance sales professionals. If you are looking for highly competitive and creative financial products and services that vendors really want and need, and a company you can trust and depend on, then Americorp is the company for you. Americorp has the winning formula that will help you substantially grow your business and provides a highly lucrative compensation plan as well.
Functions of this position include, but not limited to:
- Manage vendor relationships and develop new business through creative finance programs.
- Maintain all communications between Americorp’s team, vendors, and customers with professionalism and efficiency.
- Develop flexible rate quotes, vendor program requirements, and sales/marketing campaigns.
- Understands standard processes in equipment finance from application submittal to funding transaction.
- Ability to generate reports and updates on pending transactions as requested.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and other events in support of current vendors and generate prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Experienced in Equipment Leasing & Financing including Proven Track.
- Record with Vendor Programs.
- Excellent Vendor Management Skills (Negotiation, Customer Service, Business Development, Relationship-Building, Pricing/Quotes, and Sales/Marketing strategy).
- Professional Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Work Independently and self-motivate.
- Make good decisions aligned with Americorp’s business goals.
- Be a flexible team player and think outside-the-box to close sales transactions.
- Make presentation through in-person or online meetings.
- Manage book of business with strong organizational skills.
- Read and Understand Financial Statements – preferred, but not required.
To apply – please contact us at HR@AmericorpUSA.com with a copy of your CV/resume attached.