Full Time, M-F 8:30am-5:30pm
Americorp Financial, LLC is looking for a talented detail-oriented documentation contract specialist to join our Operations team. You will perform a range of duties including preparing and sending standard and/or customized contracts, purchase orders, UCC filings, discounting of completed contracts with lenders and other responsibilities as requested by the Executive Team.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a team-oriented environment. This individual must be experienced in drafting and editing lease contracts both manually and/or electronically, demonstrate excellent attention to detail while enjoying a diverse variety of responsibilities. In addition to being an excellent listener and communicator, having commercial equipment financing, lease contract and related documentation knowledge is highly desirable.
Credit Analysis & Review:
- Preparing, editing and sending out lease contracts (electronic or Fed Ex) between the company and customers.
- Preparing, editing and sending out any miscellaneous documents as needed.
- Legal document preparation as requested by the CEO.
- Ordering UCC searches and/or filing UCC-1s, collateral amendments, assignments or terminations.
- Reviewing executed documents to ensure accurate completion.
- Completing final review of full document packages for compliance/accuracy prior to sending out for lender funding.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and lenders for all documentation package compliance needs.
- Respond to email inquiries regarding contracts from internal departments, sales team, executive team or external business partners.
- 3+ years commercial leasing/banking highly preferred in similar role.
- Experience with Aspire and/or Docusign software preferred but not required.
- Strong expertise with Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
To apply – please contact us at HR@AmericorpUSA.com with a copy of your resume attached.