Every dollar is critical in the operation of today’s hospitals and healthcare facilities – especially when upgrading or adding new technology. A standard financing program, like a lease, may not factor in the facility’s budgetary constraints.
For more than 30 years, Americorp Financial’s Bridge to Budget programs have been often imitated but never duplicated by our competitors in the healthcare industry. This flexible equipment financing program allows our manufacturer partners to provide a customized solution to fit any customer’s budget and needs.
- Equity Rental (Rent to Own): Each payment goes toward a percent of purchase cost and your customer can purchase the equipment at any time. This program works well for customers with budget constraints who want to use the equipment on a rental basis first before deciding to purchase or continuing the rental program. Hospitals and other healthcare facilities are great targets for this program.
- Usage-Based Program: Customer’s payment is based on the use of the equipment vs. just the equipment cost. Similar to a bundled program, a customer is allocated a certain amount of use during each monthly period for the equipment and specific supplies. In the copier industry, a Cost Per Copy program is a prime example of a usage-based program. For healthcare, Americorp creates usage programs for healthcare equipment – learn more about our All-In-One Program for reagents, consumables and disposables.
- Deferred Payments: This program allows your customer to defer payments for up to 9 months depending on their credit rating and equipment cost. In the industry, most financing companies offer a 90-Day Deferred program, because your customer can use the equipment during those 90 days to generate an income stream to pay for the equipment.
- Step Payments: Americorp uses step payments as a way to help new businesses or seasonal businesses maximize the equipment’s use with an affordable monthly payment. This lease usually has smaller monthly payments for the first year (i.e., first 12 months at $99) then standard equipment payments at a higher fixed cost for the rest of the financing term.
- Bundled Programs: Customer adds qualified services with the equipment into the financing payment. These costs could include, but are not limited to: software, installation, maintenance, and training. Americorp also has a program for reagents/disposables to include consumables into the financing of the equipment – explained more in that section of our website. For supply chain and technology, bundled programs become similar to “as a Service” solutions such as Hardware As a Service (HaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Robotics as a Service (RaaS).
Understanding how and when to implement the Bridge to Budget program becomes essential during your sales process. By preparing a customized solution for your healthcare customer in advance, you can eliminate potential objections and close the deal.