Americorp Financial appreciates your interest in starting a financing program for your company! We work with some of the largest manufacturers nationwide to overcome ALL budget constraints and take the fear out of financing. Our market expertise and turn-key programs will insure no sales are dropped, administrative tasks are kept to a minimum, and sales growth is recognized every year.
- But why should your business offer a financing program to your commercial customers?
- According to the Equipment Lease & Finance Association, 78% of United States companies choose to use some form of financing when acquiring equipment.
- In 2018, the ELFA projects more than $1 trillion will be invested by U.S. Businesses, non-profits and government agencies into using a financing product for equipment acquisition.
- In 2017, the passing of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R.1) increased the Section 179 tax deduction limit for financed equipment to $1 million for 2018 and beyond.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act also increases bonus depreciation from 50% to 100% through 2012.
The main question to ask your business is really simple: Can your customers afford to purchase one or multiple products paying straight cash for the sale?
Remember, financing retains your customer throughout the lease, rental or financing period, which opens future sale opportunities including upgrades to new equipment or possibly financing additional equipment into their current program. Americorp Financial can create turn-key or niche financing solutions for your customers designed to close more sales for your distributor network or internal sales team.